How would you like to write, publish and market the book that will build your business profile?
If you’ve been in business for a while, getting some results, but know things could be better, you might be looking at other strategies to stand out and get noticed.
Perhaps you’ve thought about writing a book, but you’re not sure how to get started, how to get your content right, and turn your ideas into a book that will engage and excite your readers.
I’m Karen Williams, Your Book Mentor and I help coaches, consultants, and other entrepreneurs to write, publish and promote the business book, self-help guide or memoir that will enable them to grow their business, teach their wisdom and share their story.
Having written and published four books myself, I know what it’s like – I’ve made the mistakes and had the successes! I also know that having a published book will help you to become more visible, increase your credibility and help you to attract more clients.
It will also help you to get noticed by the people who need your help and perhaps you’re writing the book that you wished you’d had when you needed it!
When working with me through one of my one-to-one packages, attending one of my book writing or book marketing events, or joining me for my annual writing retreat in sunny Spain, I can…
- Help you to write your best book, creating an easy to follow plan to get your book finished. Once you know who your book is for and how it will help them, it will enable you to build your business around your clients wants and desires.
- Keep you on track when your motivation wanes, you wonder if it’s worth it or you get distracted by other things. Writing a book may not be easy, but I want to ensure that you don’t feel overwhelmed by the process. I know each step that you need to take with the short cuts and contacts to make writing and publishing your book easy for you.
- Ensure you turn your ideas into a marketable product that enables you to sell more than your one to one time. With a business focus, I’ll give you the support to build your community and develop complementary programmes at the same time as getting your book done.
- Give you the strategies to bring together your book launch plan, tips to market your book from day one to generate more interest in your work – before you’ve even written a single word.
- Help you to write the book that is the hook to grow your business, so that you can do more of what you love, and have a published book with your name on it!
To find out more about how I can help you with your business and your book, please click this link to apply for a free business strategy call and we can arrange a time to talk about your book ideas and how I can help you.
“Having a partner was really important to me and having the encouragement to get the book done has been invaluable. Karen gave me the short-cuts with her expertise. She’s done the legwork so I didn’t have to, as I didn’t want to learn the technical stuff. This was an amazing plus for me. We worked together on a plan which was broken into manageable chunks, and this plan was the linchpin that enabled me to do it.
Now I’ve written the book and my Mum’s very proud! It’s elevated my profile, and I’ve been running Eat to Outsmart Cancer workshops across the UK. The book has helped and I can’t wait to be able to offer the book so that people can not only be inspired but have something to take away with them.
It has really helped working with Karen, because you make the commitment and have the support in place to help you. If there’s something in your business that you excel at, a book is a perfect thing to do”.
Jenny Phillips, Inspired Nutrition, Author of Eat to Outsmart Cancer